These are the people who will bring about a monumental WWIII, they prey on us to deliver them. We simply cannot help them.
No need to hold up doors to this one…
‘I beheaded them, I cooked their heads, I burned their bodies’: The ‘housewife’ militia leader and grandmother who tops ISIS’s most wanted list in Iraq
- WARNING: Contains graphic images some may find upsetting
- Wahida Mohamed has been fighting Islamic fundamentalists in Iraq since 2004
- The 39-year-old grandmother’s husband, father and brother were killed by ISIS, and she has survived six assassination attempts
- Her Facebook page shows graphic images of dead enemies
- She commands a 70-strong militia group in Shirqat and helped drive ISIS terrorists away
Holding aloft the severed head of an enemy, this militia leader is one of the people most feared by ISIS in Iraq.
Wahida Mohamed Al-Jumaily, a 39-year-old grandmother has lost loved ones in her battle with the terror group – her second husband was killed earlier this year, and jihadists have also killed…
View original post 652 more words